Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Whisperwood Cottage Top 12

My day starts off with the biggest smile on my face because my Painted Burlap Pillows made the Top 12 in the Whisperwood Cottage 1st Project of the Year contest!!
UPDATE: Originally, they were going to have readers vote for a magazine feature winner out to the top 12, but WWC and C&B decided to change it where they will pick the winner. That's ok by me! If you like, you can still go to Whisperwood Cottage and Pin my pillows! ;)


















My project is featured only blog and Whisperwood Cottage featured it on a post here.



B I G H U G!! & THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!
I am truly honored and humbled to be included with all the wonderful designers/makers featured. I'm in the company of great creative minds!


HAPPY MAKING!
Pam




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your feedback!